Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trinitymack
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikView App: How to add actions on a button to highlight text in a textbox on the same sheet

2 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Maybe make two text boxes: one with highlighting and one without.

Then you can show and hide the text boxes based on a variable that you can control with the button.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is a link to the Button object help along with all the available actions and what they do and which ones are not supported by Ajax etc. too.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Button2.htm

Hopefully this helps a little.  Not sure if there is a specific action to do what you want now that I think about it, but I will let you review things to confirm for yourself.  Just scroll down to the Action section in the link, that is where you want to be for all the details on those.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.