Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jakobjosef
Creator II
Creator II

QlikView Containers: search magnifying glass disappear before you can write the search string

Hi. 

I am still facing the problem concerning "QlikView Containers: search magnifying glass disappear before you can write the search string". I found an article regarding this topic:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000086523

Even though the article says, that this bug got fixed for version 12.50 and higher, our search-bar dissappears immediately if the listbox is packed in a container. Does anyone have informations about this topic? Currently we are using Version April 2020 SR3, would it make a difference if you would use April 2020 SR4?

Greetings

Jakob

3 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @jakobjosef : can you please remove the last status from the document and see if the issue is still there? If so, please open a support case and provide a sample app, because we'd need to investigate this.
We had a customer previously seeing this in 12.50, and that was solved by removing the last know status.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
jakobjosef
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone ,

thank you very much for your help. 

I tried to remove last status for some dashboards i have created, but unfortunately the problem still exists.

How can I open a support case? I created a sample-qvd, with just calendar-information in it. 

As you may already know - this problem only occurs in listboxes, which are in a collection box where there are other types of objects as well... 

Greetings

Jakob

jakobjosef
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone ,
are there any updates/news?
Greetings 
Jakob