Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Pivot Hide empty variance column

Hi everybody,

my question is really simple:

How can I hide the empty variance column diff?

I tryed expression for column => =if(isnull(before(sum(Wert))),0,1) and =if(isnull(before(sum(Wert))),false(),true())

Already tryed suppress nulls and missing in pivot options...

Thx in advance!

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't. An expression column will be shown for each year if there's at least one year where that expression returns values.

But I don't see any column that doesn't have values, so I don't understand what you want to hide.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

you can check the supressing zero values and missing values options on the presentation tab but that will only accomplish if there is no data for the column and/or row

Not applicable
Author

thank you for answering...

my intention is to Hide the diff column for 2014 as it contains no data and just takes up space that can be filled with usefull information for the application user

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for clarifiying the supressing null and missing value function. But as stated this is not the task i want to accomplish; I want to Hide the column 2014 - diff because it just takes space and has no interesting information for the end user of the app.