Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikView Server (QEMC) Publisher Reload not working

Hi Guys,

I have scheduled few qvw(s)/ qvd(s) on the Qlikview server publisher to reload.

They were working fine on scheduled reload till Dec 12, 2013 But after then they are not reloading.

Attached Doc file of the log.

Also there was a change in password and I have changed in the Services password and in QMC

Kindly go through the log if I have missed onto anything necessary or assist me in the same.

Thanks in Advance !!

Regards,

Niky

12 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This was one of the threads I found when looking for a solution.  I would have resolved the issue sooner if there was an answer to it.  I thought it best to add an answer in case someone else is looking for the same thing in future.

I doubt very much the original requester is still sat there with a broken server!

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You're right of course. Things like that considerably improve the overall quality of the community knowledge base.

It would be good if - without follow-up from the OP - a moderator would at least mark your answer as helpful, if not correct. Saves time for everyone who needs to wade through tons of posts without really knowing whether there is an answer available or not.

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

We had the similar problem in QMC most tasks were failing after QlikView service account's password change.

By looking closely to the problem failure was in distributing the documents to users and groups. So it was in AD lookup.

Resetting the Active Directory password in QMC/System/Directory Service Connectors resolved the issue.

AD-password.png