Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView applications ET j2ee (Qlikview et applications j2ee)

Hello everyone,

Primo I just joined the community after Qlik asked on several forums but unanswered,

I will like to know if there are ways to integrate QlikView into my own web application (j2ee), I would otherwise see and interact with report I created in QlikView from my web application.

well I need your help, and I really want an answer.

Mercii

Translated with Google Translate - Qlik Community Administrative Team

Bonjour tout le monde ,

Primo je viens de rejoindre the qlik community après avoir posé la question sur plusieurs forum mais sans réponse ,

j'aimerai savoir s'il y a des pistes pour intégrer qlikview dans ma propre application web (j2ee) , je voudrais d'une autre manière consulter et interagir avec les rapport que j'ai crée sous qlikview à partir de mon application web .

je sollicite bien votre aide , et je souhaite vraiment avoir une réponse .

Mercii

2 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Translation:

Hello everyone,

First I just joined the community after Qlik asked several forums but unanswered,

I would like to know if there are ways to integrate QlikView into my own web application (j2ee), I would like another way to view and interact with the report I created in QlikView from my web application.

wellIneed your help, and I really wantan answer.

Partial answer:

There are different ways of integrating QlikView into other applications. You can do this with div tag integration or iframes for example. As I am not an expert in this field, let me post a link to a topic about this as a next step in your search to information about this:

Dynamic DIV-tag integration

Hopefully others will join this topic with more information now that it has a translation of your question. Good luck!

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Onno van

i have seen this post and i m trying to understand the the examples , i have also found this : http://www.qlikblog.at/2343/qliktip-48-qlikview-mashup-examples-documentation/

Regards