Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Sample Projects

Good evening to Respected IT Professionals,QLIKVIEW Lovers.

Hi,

I am a graduate in B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology) in the stream of Computer Science and Engineering.After that I have completed my course in Qlikview 11.2.Now I want to learn the RealTime in QLIKVIEW as a Developer.I am in full of eager to learn the real time.I am loving the qlikview.From QLIKTECH People,I Learned a lot(i.e How to love the Subject(i.e either Qlikview or any thing) what we are learning).Please provide me some sample projects(or) out lines of projects.I had searched a lot in google as shown in the below attached screen shot,but i didn't get any information.I had asked many people,but no use.Please help me.

This is my first post in Qlikview community And I would like to know how to post in qlikview community such that all the community members should see my post.Tell me is there any enhancements  I have to do for this post such that this will become a best post.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Dear Prasad,

I would suggest the way i leant new things in qlikview and used practically.

The simplest option is here i.e Community.

Every miniute you will find a new scenario to work on, you can work on the problems posted by QlikView Developers and try to solve them and learn new things. The advantage of this is you will learn so fast and you will never be sort of the questions.

Cheers,

Kaushik Solanki    

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
srinivasa1
Creator II
Creator II

Im suggesting you to join some  company as Qv developer  or you can download Qlikview trial version and create real time project.it will be helpfull to you

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Dear Prasad,

I would suggest the way i leant new things in qlikview and used practically.

The simplest option is here i.e Community.

Every miniute you will find a new scenario to work on, you can work on the problems posted by QlikView Developers and try to solve them and learn new things. The advantage of this is you will learn so fast and you will never be sort of the questions.

Cheers,

Kaushik Solanki    

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

moi aussi je cherche des exmples de projet Qlikview pour travailler  vous pouvez m'aidé alors ???

Not applicable
Author

I didn't understand your language.Tell me in english.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you shri ram

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much Kaushik Solanki for your effective suggestion.

Keep it up the way of passing your qlikview  knowledge to the learners of qlikview like me.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik Solanki,

Thanks for your powerful suggestion. I am also a new to qlikview. I read through out the several discussions in the community and I felt confuse and not getting enough knowledge. It is better to learn by sample projects especially for the new users.

Best Regards,

Kyaw Myo Tun

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Can somebody share the outlines of a project they have executed.