Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venkatasuresh
Creator
Creator

Qlikview Server Distribution services failed Error

Hi Experts,

My Qlikview Jobs in QMC are failed from last 4 days,

when i checked in QMC job log i find the below error tags.

Error: The task "Reload and Distribute of Applications\test.qvw" failed. Exception:

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributeToResourcesFailedException: Distribute to resource failed. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.DscOffLineException: Failed to AddNamedUsers

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.Support.DSCHelper.AddNamedUsers(ILogBucket logBucket, XmlDocument xml, List`1 namedUsers, FileSystemPluginHelper fileSystemPluginHelper)

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.Support.DSCHelper.GetFileSystemSecurity(ILogBucket logBucket, FileSystemPluginHelper fileSystemPluginHelper, List`1 recipients)

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.QlikViewServerDistributionResource.CreateSettingsBlock(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, FileSystemPluginHelper i_FileSystemPluginHelper, String i_SourceDocumentName, DateTime i_LastUpdate, DateTime i_NextUpdate, Boolean i_EventDriven, String i_Category, eDistributionFileType i_TotalDistributionFileTypeMask, FilePackageContainer i_FilePackageContainer)

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.QlikViewServerDistributionResource.Distribute(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, DistributionRequest i_DistributionRequest)

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.DistributeStreamToResources(Int32 round, Distribution distribution, IEnumerable`1 distributionResources)

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.DistributeStreamToResources(Int32 round, Distribution distribution, IEnumerable`1 distributionResources)

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.DistributionExecution(String fileName, Document qvbDocument, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue)

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Distribution(String fileName, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue)

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

(2016-05-31 13:59:10) Error:    at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

please give me your support to solve this issue ASAP.

In advance thanks for your support.

4 Replies
herbert88
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi venkatasuresh

Can you post the document log for more details?

venkatasuresh
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Herbert Zangarini,

Thank you for your response.

I'm found the root cause for this issue

Problem was caused by Supervisors  account being deleted after he left the organization.

It looks like "ad\N674591" is still the supervision account. This can be seen the the QVPR and also the distributionreport.xml.

Check in QMC > System > Setup > QVS > Folder Access which users are set as supervisors. Change "ad\N674591" into the appropriate name.

When they are distributing to everyone, it will also distribute to the supervisor. In this case "ad\N674591", and then since that user no longer exists they get the "Failed to AddNamedUsers".

Just i was changed the Supervisors as Service account. Then I restart the services. now its working fine

Thanks

Venkatasuresh.V

venkatasuresh
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Herbert Zangarini,

Problem was caused by Supervisors  account being deleted after he left

It looks like "ad\N674591" is still the supervision account. This can be seen the the QVPR and also the distributionreport.xml.

Check in QMC > System > Setup > QVS > Folder Access which users are set as supervisors. Change "ad\N674591" into the appropriate name.

When they are distributing to everyone, it will also distribute to the supervisor. In this case "ad\N674591", and then since that user no longer exists they get the "Failed to AddNamedUsers".

Just i was changed the Supervisors as Service account. Then I restart the services. now its working fine

Thanks

Venkatasuresh.V

venkatasuresh
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Herbert Zangarini,

Problem was caused by Supervisors account being deleted after he left

It looks like ad\N674591 is still the supervision account. This can be seen the the QVPR and also the distributionreport.xml.

Check in QMC > System > Setup > QVS > Folder Access which users are set as supervisors. Change ad\N674591 into the appropriate name.

Thanks

Venkatasuresh.V