I have an issue with transparent listboxes on Qlikview server. It seems to be an issue related to the service release I have. Here are the details:
- I am running Qlikview 11.2 SR 5
- When I create a listbox it looks transparent, but when I change to a webview or go to accesspoint a line is created
- this really makes my listboxes look bad on server
- Is there anyway to get rid of the line that gets generated when navigating to webview?
- Currently my document settings are simplified and transparent.
- object properties: style override -> LED
- I don't believe this is an issue with newer releases, but my client uses SR5.
- This seems to happen with all list boxes.