Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Queries on functionality of 'Reports' within Qlikview

I'm new to Qlikview and have some questions on the functionality on the 'Reports' > 'Edit Reports'

1/ Is it possible to import or copy\paste an image\graph from another application into the Report? I have found that text can be copied in from other applications (into text box) but can't work out if it's possible with images. There are built in images like smiley faces and arrows, would it be possible to have other images added to this to be selected?

The other alternative is it possible to copy\paste or import an image into the Qlikview application window itself? Then copy\paste as I can into the report with Graphs created with Qlikview.

What I'm trying to achieve is a customer monthly service report (PDF copy) where most of printed output would be taken directly from Qlikview window and copy\paste into Report with some added text (changed each month) and an odd graph from external application.

2/ How do I add PDF reporting as an option within printing of report?

Many thanks

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

For one of the uses we will have of Qlikview  is to send reports to lots of external customers who require hard copy at the present time. So this is why I require option to print it it to a PDF document. I have seen this mentioned in other places on the forum it just wasn't clear if I had to purchase the PDF creator part from qlikview or whether a 3rd party PDF creator could be added.

I'm going to an official Qlikview training program in July so I can find out then, I hope! Thanks for your help

Not applicable
Author

Ok!

If any of my answers helpful, mark it, please.

Rebeca