Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
periclesgt
Contributor
Contributor

Qv app Reload Time Doubled up out of nowhere (QMC showing double reload time)

Out of Nowhere, our QV apps (Qlikview 12) doubled up the reload time. we have looked but so far no luck finding the Root Cause.  

3 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Is it loading from DB? i would first look at that connection if something changed

Share a brief overview of the architecture as well.

More infor will help us assist you

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I found 2 cases so far

1) May be data is not considering Distinct

2) Or, If we are using Server Level Incremental Load concept It will be double

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The best thing to troubleshoot with in these cases is the Document/Script log.  Here is an article just in case:

Document/Script log...

This should allow you to see exactly where things are taking longer, so you are not guessing as to what root cause may be.  There is one other thing I can throw out though, if by chance your scheduling got to a point where too many tasks are trying to run concurrently, there may not be any engines available, and things may be 'on hold' due to that.  I cannot recall if the task is in 'running' state at that point or not though, so I am not sure if that may be a possibility or not, sorry.  If you get a long log and a short one and still are not sure, if you can attach those, happy to have a look and let you know what it appears to be.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.