Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Range Calculation with Multiple Intervals

Hi!

I have a situation, in which I need to find the price range of a set of products. But, in this particular situation, I have multiple ranges that depend on the article Group.

I have multiple tables like this one, that differ in their name only:

RangeInfSup

They all may have totally different ranges, and therefore the intervals' limits. They are saved into individual QVD files.

Then I have only one table that looks like this one:

ArticleGroupArticlePrice
A150
A625
A1200

I've already tried a solution having only one range table, and it works right. I can't manage to make it work having multiple range tables.

Ranges:

LOAD Range,

Inf,

Sup

FROM

[./ranges.QVD]

(qvd);

Left Join(Articles)

IntervalMatch (ArticlePrice)

LOAD distinct Inf, Sup Resident Ranges;

I found this solution somewhere in this forum, and it worked just fine, for that scenario. Maybe someone could help me modify it, so that I can reach my goal.

Thanks in advance!

Agustin.-

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maxgro
MVP
MVP

I think you have to load all different ranges files in one table, like the first one but with a new column, Article Group. I suppose the different files are by ArticleGroup.

Then use the extended interval match.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

What is your goal? Can you upload the result you are looking for?

maxgro
MVP
MVP

I think you have to load all different ranges files in one table, like the first one but with a new column, Article Group. I suppose the different files are by ArticleGroup.

Then use the extended interval match.