Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Srinivas
Creator
Creator

Rangesum/cumulative for each columns and grand total for each columns

Hi All,

I wanted to show in pivot table rang sum /Cumulative sum and grand total for each sum in QlikView.

I am trying to create the grand total or cumulative sum but it's displaying only first column, Remaining two columns are shows the zeros.

Current result: 

Srinivas_0-1610294711186.png

Expected Result:

Srinivas_1-1610294928858.png

Please find the attached sample file the same.

Thank you.

Regards,

Srinivas

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If it is straight table, you can play your measures like

RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum(Price), 0, RowNo(TOTAL)))

If it is Pivot table,

RangeSum(Below(TOTAL Sum(Price), 0, ColumnNo()))

Description

You should use "before" and ColumnNo() because your table is right foward and in horizontal.

For vertical accumulation use "above" and RowNo().

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Srinivas
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for quick reply,

I have tried but it was not coming the as expected result, Kindly share me sample application.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Thanks for your app, you mean like this

Anil_Babu_Samineni_0-1610296261124.png

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Srinivas
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

I wanted to show in pivot table for cumulative sum and grand total not in straight table and other columns no need to for cumulative, I have tried to create report by using of range sum but only first column shows the values but remaining all columns showing the zeros, Please help me in pivoted table itself with those static dimensions.

Please find sample app for the same,