Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amiroh81
Creator
Creator

Reload a script by input value

Hello,

I want to make a script that when the user will run it the user will choose from a list number of valus to select and accordingly that selction it will be run.

thankes in advaned

10 Replies
its_anandrjs

On any button use Reload action and from any input box or when selecting some value in the list box you need to activate the Button and from there give reload option to user.

Hope this helps

amiroh81
Creator
Creator
Author

hi

and how i can to activeate it ?

thanks

Not applicable

Your user works with server or standalone QV version?

its_anandrjs

In button properties -> layout -> Conditional

=GetSelectedCount(ListBaxField)=1

Hope this helps

amiroh81
Creator
Creator
Author

i can use both way.

Not applicable

May u write more details, why you need that? What is a business case? There may be different ways to achieve this.

amiroh81
Creator
Creator
Author

the model will use the support team and i want to give them the option to run the nodel and when they will reload it i dont need they will run all the data.

i want that when thy will run the model before the script run they will choose number of value like date(start and end) etc.

and after that the script will run .

becuse in number of value ther are more of thousand option i want to give them a list to choose and after the will choose the script will run.

i succeed to input the date value by type them but the other value must be on option list.

do you have any idea?

Not applicable

But each support team user may choose different values?

Here i found some tips how to prompt user during reload:

Re: Database Selection on Model Open?

Not applicable

Maybe u should consider use of Direct Discovery? In that approach data may be "loaded" from external source on the fly, without application reload.