I'm trying to pull data from a custom Salesforce table, but it continues to come back with zero rows. We've tested out my login with the Salesforce Data Loader, and it seems to show everything that you would expect.
It's only this one table. I'm still able to get information for every other table.
I'm extracting data from multiple tables in the same QVW. The custom table is the only one that is showing up with zero rows. It's not returning any errors, it's simply showing that there is no data in the table. We know that is not the case as we've looked with the Salesforce Data Loader.
To me, this means that it's not likely a problem with the script. Actually the script is the same for all tables, and I've simply changed the table name.