Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II

Scripting help

I currently have a  qlikview document showing orders for all brands, from this document I'm nprinting  4 sheets, sheet one is brand A - Current Month, sheet 2 Brand A - future, sheet 3, and sheet 4 - Brand B - current and Brand B - Future.

I would like to enter another category within the above. ie in Brand A I can have  some orders split to retail sales, I would like to show these in another tab but not replicate them. I have attached my qlikview document.

I have two tables headers and details. Containing order information and at header lever I can determine whether an order is for retail or not. But then at detail level I retrieve the brand and whether it is for the current period or future.

I currently have split using selectors Ie by brand and whether it is for retail using 'y' 'n' flags.

what I would like is to separate the orders into eight buckets. Currently I have four buckets, need to add the retail part.

I have the following table

Key                 Brand             Sheet Label

2269734          Brand R          Brand R-Current  No

2269735          Brand R          Brand R-Future  No

2269734          Brand R          Brand R-Current Yes

2269735          Brand R          Brand R-Future  Yes

2269736          Brand F          Brand F- Current No

2269737          Brand F          Brand F-Future  No

2269738          Brand F          Brand F - Current Yes

2269739          Brand F          Brand F - Future  Yes

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Many of us here would not download that big qvw. Could you upload a smaller (may be <5mb) qvw instead?

qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

sorry loaded again