Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Segments as legend in Gauge Chart

Dear Experts,

Could you please advise me on how to display the Segments (color, name and value) as legend in the Gauge chart. Attached the Screen chart

Gauge - Segment.PNG.png

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You can have two text box, each displaying one segment color and value,

I think there is no inbuilt way of doing this as gauge chart does not have any dimension and it basically display only one value.

Although we can tweak it to display more than one value by dynamic segments, but if need legends you need to do it externally using text box....

Not applicable
Author

I do not think you can.

To display values you may

1) add a textbox overlapping your gauge

2) Modify the title of your expression : ="Your Title : " & YourExpressionusedIntheGauge (perhaps with the num function)

(here I have done both)

To display legend, you need to add textbox with the same colors that will recall the different boundaries. You may add a comment or anything to explain the gauge.

Fabrice

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Arun. However, displaying it as Text boxes is not agreed by my Technical Team, Hence i am looking for any Other tweaks, if possible.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have done something like this

(In form of text in chart....)

This is pivot table in which each expression is used as gauge chart.....you can experiment it as one gauge chart also....