Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Selection Status

Hi,

Data from a QlikView Straight Table can be exported to excel.

Besides the data, QlikView automatically exports to Excel information about Selection Status.

2 questions:

1) In my application there's a dual field 'Month'. QV copies to Excel its selection status like:

Month: >=1<=12. But it is not clear for the end user. Can I tune my document so that QlikView will export to Excel not number values but text values?

2) I'd like to set a certain order in which QlikView will lists the selections in the fields. For example:

Selection Status:

Field1

Field2

Field3

Let's say say I need Field3 to come first in the list. How can I set it?

Thank you in advance,

Larisa

3 Replies
avinashelite

As per my knowledge the selections will get exported only with the IE plugin installed ...other wise you need make use of the macro, using which you could customized the appearance while exporting  

Digvijay_Singh

It exports selection after clicking BIFF exports in User preference -> exports, if we uncheck it won't export.

Capture.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks,

But the question is not about how to set export. Export is already set. In works.

• Now I need to unserstand how I can display not number values, but text values of a dual field in the Current selections box.
  • I also need to understand how I can set a specific order of Fields in the Current selections box.