Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradcusick
Contributor II
Contributor II

Selection filter for Fire Department data

Fire Department Data Analysis

Hello,

I want to create a filter (as a button? or multi box?) that will display incidents that meet a certain criteria.  The criteria is at least 4 suppression apparatus arrive on scene.  I have an existing expression that ranks the arrival order of suppression apparatus (1, 2, 3, 4 etc.).  My thoughts are to create a filter that will displays incidents that have a suppression apparatus arrival order sum of >=10 ( this would mean that 1,2,3 and 4 arrived on scene. 1+2+3+4=10)

I've tried to make a Multi box for this but it does not work.  Any ideas?

Here is my starting expression: =if(Sum([Scene Arrival Order (Pump Heavy Apparatus)]>='10'),'Yes')

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be try this with Aggr() function

Aggr(If(Sum([Scene Arrival Order (Pump Heavy Apparatus)] >= 10), 'Yes'), Incident)

bradcusick
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

That at least creates a valid expression that brings back data.  It is not selecting what I would expect however.  I am aggregating by Incident Number but that is bring back very few incidents - less than what it should be.

sunny_talwar

My bad, try this

Aggr(If(Sum([Scene Arrival Order (Pump Heavy Apparatus)]) >= 10, 'Yes'), Incident)

bradcusick
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Perfect!  Thank you so much.