Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selections

Hi friends,

I showed companies in list box and CurrDisp - QAR-LC, PremDisp - Net -Gross, Lossratio-Gross-Earned in List boxes.

I Selected default selection for a Company and CurrDisp- QAR, PremDisp - Net, Lossratio-Gross as default select selections.

When I selected another company the value in CurrDisp list box has to be changed to LC selection for rest companies.

I have given in document properties->Triggers->onAnySelect for Default selection.

Can any one pls guide me to solve this issue.

Regards

Krish

7 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

can you provide sample data please?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

I'm unable to reduce data to two companies.Its getting memory large.I'm reducing data for a single company.Take another company as QIC,duba or you will find it in datamodelling.Please find the below attachment and guide me.

Regards

Krish

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Your question related to Selection result based on company selection.

You need to provide me at least two company name to work of your question.

Mean time, you can create a table box for COMP_NAME and CurDisp and check whether LC is associated/Linked with other COMP_NAME also or not...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish Please check the below document.

Regards

Krish

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Now there is only one option left in Currency ?

How can I test?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

I'm having only two values in Currency_Display QAR and LC.by default QAR will be in active for a company(QIC,Doha).If I select other companies the selections has to be changed to LC.This is my requirement.

regards

Krish

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

I understood your question, but if LC is not associated with other companies (i.e. other companies should have LC as a currency), you will not get LC as a default...

As you have used a trigger as an automatically selection on document open, you can get what you have triggered set. But once you change the Company Name, it will not automatically select the associated values but it will give you options to select from list box by showing associated values in white color and non - associated values in Gray color..

Hope this helps..