Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II

Server Deployment Compatibility Warning

Hi All,

I have created a Bar chart with dynamic bucketing using variable input. Can somebody please explain the below warning.

dfg.PNG

8 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III

I got this error message only once and QV stopped working. I had to restart QV and reloaded the data and everything works fine after that event. Not sure I should be concerned of this issue...

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

That's a very generic issue, and could be caused by lack of memory or CPU, or permissions, or because the software didn't install correctly. Most of the times you can open the app again and it just works.

If it doesn't, contact Qlik Support and send them the steps to reproduce the issue.

atoz1158
Creator II
Creator II

Yes I got the error message on any big or complex QV document that I was working with on my previous under powered PC but no longer get it with my new high spec PC.

I always just closed QV and remoted on a server to do the work.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

If you need the app to develop, you can save a reduced set of data to one day or one month, so you have less data and more likely to work on your laptop.

First make a backup of the QVW, then select a month or a day or something to really reduce the data and go to File > Reduce > Keep Possible values. Select yes and save the file as YourFile_Reduced.qvw

suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks all for the responses. I just wanted t know if this would cause a problem when deploying in server. Currently the app runs in desktop. But otherwise I do not see a problem in its working

prma7799
Master III
Master III

I guess it will never give any problem when you deploy this application on server.

atoz1158
Creator II
Creator II

Yes I have never had a problem with the QV documents deployed on to a server that I was getting the error message from on my local PC.

Kushal_Chawda