Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis- As at date when selecting Year and Month

I hope someone can help me with this one as i am quite new to qlikview and slowly teaching myself how to make it work for me.

Currently I have a scenario where I am just unable to get the required answers.  What I want to do is click on Fiscal Year, Then click a specific month.  The formula or calculation of the values should be something like this:

Sum (All Transactions with a date = or smaller than the month of the year selected.

I currently have this formula but it only works on Fiscal Year.  As soon as I click on an applicable month it will only calculate for that specific month in each of the years smaller or = to the vYTDYear.  I should calculated for all months/dates smaller than the Year-Month selection.

Sum({<[Fiscal Year]={"<=$(vYTDYear)"} >} [Amount])

Your help will really be appreciated

I attach my current model

3 Replies
arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

The file have some problem, I can't open it.

But i think i understood the case, on the file I created just now i created a field to the end of Month, so you can just compare it to the variable Vmax that contains the max date.

On the Table i used a expression like yours.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

Can you perhaps show me your formula?

arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

Okay, I used this formula on graph

sum({<MonthEnd={"<=$(vMax)" } >} Expression1)|

the vMax variable is

=date(max(MonthEnd)+1)

and the MonthEnd (on Script) field is