Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neena123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Set Analysis multiple dates chart question

Hello!

I need help on creating a table that displays the amount of Bids and Jobs  for each salesmen. There are 3 dates that I need in my report EntryDate, RewardDate, And PromiseDate. I have included a screen shot of my table viewer below:

Tables.PNG

The table below is the chart I am trying to create. I would like for the end user to be able to select the month January and see ALL the BIDs and JOBs for that month. Now this is the tricky part A BID can be entered lets say 09/20/2018 but did not turn into a JOB until 01/11/2019. I DO NOT want the see the BID since the month I selected is Jan HOWEVER I want to see the JOB counted since it became a JOB in Jan. 

Table.PNG

Bids go by Entry Dates

Jobs go by Reward Dates

Which is why in the expression I have set the Date types to those dates. But it is still not displaying accurately. Thoughts?  

Labels (4)
3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample qvw file to dig deeper into this?

neena123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Sorry! But I can't share my company's data. But I am thinking my issues has something to do with my calendar setup and my expression. 

sunny_talwar

oh okay. I guess someone else should be able to offer help.

Best,
Sunny