Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
racer25
Creator
Creator

Set Analysis

Hi All,

I am trying to create some static charts that are unaffected by selection. From my limited knowledge of Set Analysis I believe that this is where I need to go?

I have a Speedometer with the formula

=num(sum(if(FLAG ='ENTRY',HOURSENTERED,0)) / sum(if(FLAG ='REQUIREMENT',HOURSENTERED,0)),'#,##%')

Essentially I am comparing time entered versus time required to be entered in the above.

What I would like to do also are a couple of other views restricting to certain data flags.

1. Where the Year is 2014

2. Where the Year is 2015 and the Quarter is Q1

3. Where the Year is 2015 and the Quarter is Q1 and the Department is Corporate

Year, Quarter and Department are all fields.

Its an area I really should practice more on and hopefully with a dig out from the Community I will have some relevant ( to me ) examples that I can take forward.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

=sum({<FLAG ={'ENTRY'},Year={'2014','2015'}>}HOURSENTERED) / sum({<FLAG ={'REQUIREMENT'},Year={'2014','2015'}>}HOURSENTERED)

Similarly you can add more conditions to it for quarter and Department.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

=sum({<FLAG ={'ENTRY'},Year={'2014','2015'}>}HOURSENTERED) / sum({<FLAG ={'REQUIREMENT'},Year={'2014','2015'}>}HOURSENTERED)

Similarly you can add more conditions to it for quarter and Department.

racer25
Creator
Creator
Author

Many thanks works perfectly, also as its in my own data I have something that I can follow.

Much appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great!!