Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sspawar88
Creator II
Creator II

Set analysis for Drill down

Hi

i have drill down group for branch_type, branch_name, loc_type as a dimension

Dimension= branch_type--branch_name--loc_type (Drilled group)

Expression:

Count({$<param_name={'Temperature'},param_value={'<=-1'}>}param_value)/

Count(total <branch_type>{<param_name={'Temperature'},param_value={'<=-1'}>}param_value)

i want to show 100% for all drilled dimension.

it shows branch_type as 100% which is correct..but when i drilled it shows less value than 100%

i want to check the following param_value ranges thats why i required 100% for each dimention.

-1 to -10

-10.1 to -13.9

-14 to -17.9

-18 & Below.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

may be you have some null branch names or null loctype. if not change your expression to following

Count(total <branch_type,branch_name,loc_type >{<param_name={'Temperature'},param_value={'<=-1'}>}param_value)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

may be you have some null branch names or null loctype. if not change your expression to following

Count(total <branch_type,branch_name,loc_type >{<param_name={'Temperature'},param_value={'<=-1'}>}param_value)

sunny_talwar

I think the problem is related to your denominator's expression which is using TOTAL <branch_type>, I feel that once you drill down into your second dimension, that should change as well, but since it is static it doesn't. May be create a variable like this:

vVar = '[' & GetCurrentField(branch_type--branch_name--loc_type) & ']'

And then see if this works:

Count(total <$(vVar)>{<param_name={'Temperature'},param_value={'<=-1'}>}param_value)

Note: Never tried it before, so don't know if it will work, but worth experimenting.

HTH

Best,

Sunny

sspawar88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Vinay

Anonymous
Not applicable

glad was able to help you..