Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sheets Rearranged Alphabetically in Document

QV10 developer is re-arranging the sequence of my sheets alphabetically.

I use the Document properties / Sheets tab, promoted / demoted the sheets to get them back into the order I wanted. Saved the document. Closed and re-opened and all the sheets were once again in order by the Sheet "SheetID" values.

Is there any way to get QV to stop doing this??? If not, I suppose I can put a number back into the sheet names to force them into the order I want.

Incidentally, I do use custom SheetID's to clearly identify each sheet. I find this particularly useful in macros.

[:^)]

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Turns out this was due to there being a -prj folder with the "exploded" XML version of the file below it. Searching this forum for "prj" will show related issues. Just thought I'd add the solution to this in case others run into it down the road.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Turns out this was due to there being a -prj folder with the "exploded" XML version of the file below it. Searching this forum for "prj" will show related issues. Just thought I'd add the solution to this in case others run into it down the road.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sallen,

Did you find the solution to fix this problem?

If so, could you please tell me? Thanks.

Regards,

Flo.

Not applicable
Author

It had to do with creating a -prj folder / exporting XML. The re-imported XML was causing the sheets to rearrange. I renamed all my sheets so that even if they got re-arranged they would still be in the order I wanted.