Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show Conditional - Help Please

error loading image

Hello. The above is where I would like to be!

By each of the 5 x-axis options is a traffic light indicating whether the score is Green, Red, Amber. Below each of the 5 x-axis options I want a button the user can press to bring up 1 of 3 advice text boxes depending on the colour of the traffic light. So, for 1. self esteem, either of the following will be displayed when Help button is pressed:

Text Box 1. Advice if self esteem is red (show condition if help button is pressed and score for self esteem is between 10 & 19)

Text Box 2. Advice if self esteem is amber (show condition if help button is pressed and score for self esteem is between 20 & 25)

Text Box 3. Advice if self esteem is Green (show condition if help button is pressed and score for self esteem is between 26 & 50)

In this case the line chart value is 19 which would score a red (text box 1 to be displayed). The x-axis categories are created using crosstable. SO to find the value the expression =num(sum(If(DimPS='1. Self-esteem', DimDataPS))) where DimPS is the attribute field holding the 5 categories , data field holds the values. The traffic lights are controlled by the range of values in the table below.

error loading image

I can get a show condition to bring up one text box, but can't seem to find a way to make show conditional take any notice of the category score.

Any thoughts on how this (showing ONE of THREE possible text boxes contingent on help being pressed for a particular gategory and the colour of the traffic light) might be accomplished will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Neil

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Please don't reply I have this sorted!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Please don't reply I have this sorted!