Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fred
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Show/Hide 0 values in straight table with button

Hi,

I want the user to be able to include or exclude 0 values in different columns from a straight table.
Basically when they press a button, Sales equal to 0 is included or excluded.
The buttons are not absolutely necessary, any other selection method is also fine.

include-exclude.jpg

This community post is kind of the same: Hide values that equal zero in a straight table
But I want to achieve this for multiple expressions, without writing giant if-statements.

What's the best way to tackle this issue?
I provided my sample qvw 🙂

Thanks for your input!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Fred
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

After some trail and error I managed to find a solution with some help of a colleague.
We added an extra expression to the table with an if statement that outputs a certain number if the other expressions equal 0.
The if statement output number (-1) is than used as a dimensions limit over my Item dimension to "filter out" the 0 numbers.
dimension limit.jpg

If someone else has an easier solution, please let me know!
I attached our solution. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Fred
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

After some trail and error I managed to find a solution with some help of a colleague.
We added an extra expression to the table with an if statement that outputs a certain number if the other expressions equal 0.
The if statement output number (-1) is than used as a dimensions limit over my Item dimension to "filter out" the 0 numbers.
dimension limit.jpg

If someone else has an easier solution, please let me know!
I attached our solution.