Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show and removing different objects on selection of value in Listbox

Hello Guys,

I am working on a scenario. Where I have to show two different charts(countrywise sales and Salespersonwise sales) at same time on click of list box values ; which is created by me but while displaying both chart object in the same space of pane or sheet area I am unable to achieve that; means when  any of list box value is selected then 2nd chart has to be disappear and visa versa. In short I want to overlap two charts in the same space of sheet.

Thanks in advance , any help is appreciated.

6 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Please delete your other redundant identical post that has no attachment. It will suit you better to concentrate responses in this thread.

See Show and removing different objects on selection of value in Listbox

marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III

You can add action when you select second the first listbox deselected like this.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Marjan,

Thanks for the suggestion. But it's not working . Can you please resend the qvw as I can't see any changes in the current one.

marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III

why not working?!

whats the problem?!

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Hi

Please find the attached app.

I have made a small change to the qvw in the conditional show.

Change Made:

if(first=1 or first=2 or first=3,1,0) and GetSelectedCount(second)=0

When first is selected your first chart i.e. country wise sales will be displayed.

When second is selected employee sales will be diplayed.

When both first and second are selected only employee details will be displayed.

Please let me know if any change is required.

Regards

Harish

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As I understand might you required adhoc reports

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful