Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khaycock
Creator
Creator

Slow 'Edit Script' execution

Ever since I downloaded the new Office 2016 on my server (using QlikView 11.2, I check the compatibility and works fine), every time 'Edit Script' is selected, it takes a very long time to open the script and also opens all other windows that are open on the server. I think it is running a command of some sort because the command box also pops up for less than a second before disappearing again.

I'm not sure if it is anything to with Office 2016 or the Adobe Reader I also installed, but those are the only changes I've made and I don't really want to uninstall them.

Has anyone seen anything like this happen before? Or have any solutions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
khaycock
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Roland,

Actually we figured out that our problem was a database connector called QVSManagerBatch that was installed. Once removing it, everything went back to normal. If it happens again, I will open a case!

Kathryn

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI!

We have this issue in all QV12.* releases.

We have contacted Qlik Support and received the Bugid

QV-10133

Unfortunately we haven't got much priority fixing this, as Qlik Support tells us we are the only ones contacting Qlik Support about this topic.

So please open a case at Qlik & referencing the BugId above! May this helps to get if fixed soon.

Thx,

Roland

khaycock
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Roland,

Actually we figured out that our problem was a database connector called QVSManagerBatch that was installed. Once removing it, everything went back to normal. If it happens again, I will open a case!

Kathryn

kishoreravi1983
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Kathryn,

I face the same issue on my Local Qlikview Desktop and Qlik Sense

Qlikview Script Editor is very slow

and in Qliksense Desktop i get an Error message :  The connector is not responding contact your system Administrator.

How to Resolve this ?

Where and How to remove QVSManagerBatch from Desktop.

Thanks,

Ravi