Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorting Expressions With Missing values

Hi!  This looks simple but I can't get it right.  I'm trying to sort by enter Date, then by Datekey then Order#.  At first, I did it in pivot chart but doesn't sort the way I wanted 'coz probably of the missing values.  I tried shifting to table chart and looks better but found some minor  issues on the order#.  I already took out the all the checkboxes on the sort tab except for the Materialcountry, Enterdate , DateKey and order# columns to no avail.

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Straight table not good to see. Can you convert into Pivot and then check how it looks. Or may change only ItemNo as Descending then see. If possible please share sample

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi! Anil,

I converted back to pivot and shifted the Enterdate and Datekey columns  and is ok now...

Thank you...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Cool, If you feel okay then close this thread by flag "Correct Answer"

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful