Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III

Sorting

I have a cyclic group dimension consisting of

Incident_Lag

In my chart, I have an expression to sort Payments_Made so I am unable to sort Incident Lag.

Within my cyclical group, I can see that I can sort order of objects within the cyclical group but Incident_Lag has not sorted itself in numeric value.

Is there anyway I can sort into numerical values within a cyclical group?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Would it possible to share application, Because can you promote that field to the top or bottom from Cyclic group sort options. I am not advising related sort tab. I am talking about cyclic group sort option

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Would it possible to share application, Because can you promote that field to the top or bottom from Cyclic group sort options. I am not advising related sort tab. I am talking about cyclic group sort option

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I had state ticked along with numeric.

Once state was unticked, it was resolved