Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sat_tok52
Creator
Creator

Split Rows

Hi All ,

Thanks for your quick response. but it is not working as per my requirement.See below example I would like to generate my chart like this.In my chart x-axis showing 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 etc.I means (0-30 Rows) and 2 means (30-60 Rows) like that to show in my chart.

SH.png

Regards,

Satish

Hi All,

I Have a column called ID it contains 100 rows.As per my Requirement my line chart to show the range of 0-30  rows 1Datapoint  and 30-60 2Datepoint and 60-90 3Datapoint because we considering each 30 rows one datapoint ,and also rest of 10 rows i don't want to show in my chart.

ID%Value
0-3063.00%
30-6075.35%
60-9085.55%

I am using Class function like Class(ID,30) but it is displaying last last 10 rows percentage also.

Regards,
Satish

11 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Go to your Expression Tab

and use something like similar

COUNT({<ID = {"<=90"}>}FieldName)

Or Change your Calculated Dimension as below

=CLASS(IF(ID<=90,ID), 30)

Tick Suppress When Value is Null

Edit : Changed 90 instead of 60 to get data upto ID 90

mrossoit
Creator II
Creator II

Try this

Regards

MR

sat_tok52
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Rosso,

Thanks for your quick response. but it is not working as per my requirement.See below example I would like to generate my chart like this.In my chart x-axis showing 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 etc.I means (0-30 Rows) and 2 means (30-60 Rows) like that to show in my chart. SH.png

sat_tok52
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your quick response. but it is not working as per my requirement.See below example I would like to generate my chart like this.In my chart x-axis showing 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 etc.I means (0-30 Rows) and 2 means (30-60 Rows) like that to show in my chart.

SH.png

Regards,

Satish

mrossoit
Creator II
Creator II

Try to define your ID classes in the script and use that new field as dimension of your chart.

MR

sat_tok52
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your quick response. but it is not working as per my requirement.See below example I would like to generate my chart like this.In my chart x-axis showing 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 etc.I means (0-30 Rows) and 2 means (30-60 Rows) like that to show in my chart.SH.png

Regards,
Satish

sat_tok52
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Rosso,

Thanks for your quick response. but it is not working as per my requirement.See below example I would like to generate my chart like this.In my chart x-axis showing 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 etc.I means (0-30 Rows) and 2 means (30-60 Rows) like that to show in my chart.SH.png

mrossoit
Creator II
Creator II

Try it now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

can you share your QVW.