Did you mean: 
prabir_c
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Straight Table selection problem

Hello All,

I have a Straight table like below..

1.JPG

But when i clicked at any row from that table, selected item shows and after deselecting(clear) it, data shows from 1st row.

I want to see the data from that clicked point. It should be stable on that clicked point. Is it possible?

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't think so. You can use another object like a listbox to lock the selection in the field Item Code once you've made the selection you want.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
prabir_c
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Don't have any option to start from that clicked point? I have used listbox to search an item but after deselecting that item that table again start showing data from 1st row. It is very problematic to search specific item each time and start from beginning.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

No. Deselecting is undoing the selection. Deselecting is not ignore the user and keep the selection. If you want to lock a selection then lock the field after making the selection. Make the selection in the listbox, right click the listbox and click on Lock.

If you want to reuse a selection often then make a bookmark for it. That will allow you to quickly return to a selection you made earlier. You can also try using the back and forward selection buttons in the toolbar.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
squeakie_pig
Creator II
Creator II

You could add {1} to the expression. eg. sum({1}fieldname)