Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight table comparison

I have this straight table. If FERMAT_PRODUCT_CODE and MIS_PRODUCT_CODE matches, I want to display it in a way that is like something below. If it does not match, then just display the amount of its respective field like below.

So for the above excel sheet, it shows fermat amount and mis amount because in the data, the fermat_product_code and mis_product_code matches. There is a product of 125 for both of them. but for product code 124, only fermat_product_code has the value 124 while mis_product_code does not. therefore it only displays the fermat amount for fermat_product_code and not mis_product_code. Likewise for 145.

How do I get qlikview to display it this way so I can export to excel?

1 Reply
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It depends on the underlying data structure. I suspect you may need a load modification to create the field PRODUCT CODE derived from FERMAT_PRODUCT_CODE and MIS_PRODUCT_CODE and then you can simply use this for the table dimension -- It is pretty complicated to combine two fields into a single dimension in the front end.

Exactly how you do that depends on your data sources. Are you loading both product codes and values from the same source tables/files?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein