Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Straight table - how to set background colour for "axis-headers"?

Hi,

I have a straight table in my document where every second column is empty (formula >=''<) and has a white background, those inbetween (non-empty) have a grey background. I could set that in the properties dialog on the "visualizations" tab.

The problem is, on that tab I can set colours only for my formulas (y-axis), not for my dimension (x-axis). On the "presentation" tab, there is no visible setting for colours.

Does anyone know how I can set a colour for the dimension values?

If I cannot find any other solution, I can make generate so many textboxes and place them inside the cells, make the displayed text dependent on the selected dimension (I have a drilldown group there) and colour those, but that's a bit much.

I had the same problem with my y-axis headings (the titles of my formulas), but since there will never be text inside the table, only figures, I can set a different background on the "visualizations" tab for text and that will be valid only for the headers.

Thanks for any help!

Regards,

DataNibbler

1 Reply
datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Sorry, I double-posted it - while the mods were still reviewing this, I couldn't see my post anymore and I wasn't sure whether I had already posted this or not...