Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight table problem

Hello,

As like attached pic I have two straight tables, in both the tables i have different dimensions and same expressions and am swapping rows as columns. i want to put these two tables side by side and t want to hide the expression from second table so that it looks like single table but i am not finding a way for this is there a way to hide the dimension in straight table. Please help me with the solution.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hii Anin,

You can hide the dimension of second chart.

Go to properties of second chart, in presentation tab, select dimension listed above and there is an option 'Hide Column'. Your dimension will disappear.

Regards,

Lalit

Not applicable
Author

Hi Lalit,

Thanks for the replay, sry there was mistake in my post. I need to hide the expression not the dimension, please read my above query once again i have corrected my question now.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can use straight table without an expression, you just have to uncheck 'Supress Zero Values' in the presentation tab.

Not applicable
Author

Anin,

It is possible to hide expression in straight table. If you are using straight table, then apply this.

If you are using Pivot table then its not possible to hide expression. In this case you can change font color of that expression to white or similar to the background color so that expression will look disappeared.

Try it

-Lalit