Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SuperHeading in a Pivot Table

Hi,

I am configuring a Pivot Table. I have some Expression Columns.

Now, I want to display a Super Heading for all the Headings of the Expression Columns.

Something as shown below.

Super Heading

Expression Header -1

Expression Header -2

Expression Header -3

Expression Header -4

Expression Header -5

Data

Data

Data

Data

Data

Data

Data

Data

Data

Data

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Take a look at the attached, see if this is what you're after.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
spsrk_84
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I think the above format is not possible,max u can drag the dimesion horizantally or vertically..........

Regards,

Ajay

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohita,

Cant you give the super heading as the chart name. So that it is displayed on top of the chart. I dont know if this is what you are looking for. hope this helps you.

Thanks Joseph......

Not applicable
Author

Hi all,
I find this post very usefull
http://community.qlik.com/forums/p/27850/106611.aspx

Alex

Not applicable
Author

Thanks all for your replies 🙂

Not applicable
Author

Take a look at the attached, see if this is what you're after.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Nigel,

This is exactly what I want. Can you please explain that how did you achieve this.

Thanks & Regards

Rohit

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, been in a meeting for a while, so just seen this.

All I did was to add another dimension to the pivot chart, the dimension is a calculated dimension which simply contains the heading that you want to see. The label for the dimension is blank (it's important that you actually put a space into the label otherwise it will use the expression itself as a label).

Final thing is to simply drag the dimension to the vertical as you would normally do with any dimension you want across the top.

This doesn't change any granularity of the pivot, because the dimension value is the same for every row you show, but a word of warning is that I put this together in 5 minutes before my meeting, so I really haven't fully tested it against a dataset (although I see no reason why it shouldn't work).

Glad it helps,

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lott!!!

It's great 🙂