cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Surpress when null in pivot table

Hi!

I trying to make a pivot table (example below) with two diemnsions.

Dimension2

Dimension1
aabbccddeeffgg

a

1-111--
b2-222--
c3-333--
d-------
f5-555-

What I am trying to do is to show all rows from Dimension1 at all times, but to surpress columns when I have null values. Any ideas?

Thank you!

7 Replies
hari8088
Creator
Creator

Hi,

In Chart properties dimensions tab select  "Suppress when value is null" option for particular dimension.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What is your measure? You can limit the measure over expression..And need to suppress from presentation tab?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am losing row "d" when it is checked under Dimension2.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have multiple exresions. But one of them is a modification of sum( {1} 1) . Otherwiise I am losing rows rows with null values then filters are selected

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Here is the issue? May be attach your application if you feel +ve

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, I can't do that. But I can answer to questoins to help to understand the problem.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Instead of writing stories, It's easy to make a note over application. Anyway, You can explain to rending the ouput