Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table Style Options

Hey guys,

I am feeling a bit limited in my knowledge about qlik table styling and theme making.

I have a table and once you click Preference --> Style --> Current style dropdown. there are a list of styles can one be created and added there?

Another quick question is there a strong resource for qlik theme making and what does it cover? Can you apply listbox,text,table,chart,inputbox style to every single thing in a qlik doc by applying a custom made theme?

Thanks for the advice.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

No, these are fixed and you can not add one there. When you change the layout of the table style by setting all kind of properties this will change to custom. You can create a theme from this table (or any other object) by clicking on the theme maker button in the layout tab of the object properties. After creating and selecting which properties should be included, you can save the theme and apply it to e.g. a sheet or the document

View solution in original post

6 Replies
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

No, these are fixed and you can not add one there. When you change the layout of the table style by setting all kind of properties this will change to custom. You can create a theme from this table (or any other object) by clicking on the theme maker button in the layout tab of the object properties. After creating and selecting which properties should be included, you can save the theme and apply it to e.g. a sheet or the document

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

1. You can't add the table styles in to the options. But if you want to apply different format, you can use "Custom cell format" option to custime your table.

2. Themes will be used to apply same format like, caption color/BG color, font, etc for same kind of objects.

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

See for reference e.g.

To Theme or not to Theme

pljsoftware
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Rajat,

about theme you can read To Theme or not to Theme

Sorry, but where is Preference --> Style --> Current style drop down? Perhaps Properties >> Style >> Current Style

I don't know how can you add element to these list but perhaps there is a HKey in Windows register that give you this possibility.

Regards

Luca Jonathan Panetta

Not applicable
Author

Your Very resourceful, thank you my friend.

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

You're welcome