cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
praveenkumar_s
Creator II
Creator II

Table view:

In qlikview, after entering script and reload it and save it as .qvw successfully, i can view that data in seperate column. I want to view that in table box automatically whenever i reload that script. pls anybody gave me suggestion.

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Add a table box with the fields that you want to see. After a reload the data will be visible in the table box.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Praveen

I  could not understand your query clearly . as per my understanding the you had query with the Table view.

Table view :  Is used after successfully loading the data into your application.  To see how  data  flows in Qlikview and how the association  has occurred in between tables

if you want to see in UI part  then you need to  add the object called Table Box  where you can  add the fields that you are looking for .  Every time you reload the application  data will refreshed and display the  output in the in the Qlikview objects.

Regards

Mahesh

avinashelite

You could use the Table Viewer in the Design tab or Go to edit script on the top right you will find the table viewer menu 

praveenkumar_s
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thank you for all your suggestion..! now im cleared..

avinashelite

If you have got the answer mark the correct and helpful answers