Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table with 2 lines just on total (Dimensionality()=0)

I need a help

I created a table with an expression, this table would require 2 total, but as I could not solve this issue, one of a DUAL in IF (dimensionality () = 0) with CHR (13) so that the two totals that must stay in 2 lines. OK, but I'm not getting the TOTAL (dimensionality () = 0) is 2 lines and other expression with 1 only. Using the chart properties, can only all or nothing.

Erro - Multi Line 1.jpg

Erro - Multi Line 2.jpg

tksssss

32 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Read this topic. I had the same question. following attachment exemple.

!

Total 3 Line in the PivotTable

Not applicable
Author

I want to show two lines only when dimensionality () = 0 for the other expressions, only 1 line.

tks,

Not applicable
Author

@Harish Kumar

Using your example, you can change the Total description only in the title? For example: In your example is Group Overall, this can be replaced by total1 and total2?

TKS

Not applicable
Author

I don't understand

sunny_talwar

I believe it should be possible, would you be able to provide a sample data behind the above output to help you achieve this?

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

Yes, the solution is writted by harishkumarg

sunny_talwar

Is that for me ecolomer‌?

Not sure I understand my friend?

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

I'm sorry Sunny

I think's the solution is in the response from harishkumarg

Capture.PNG

=If(Dimensionality()=0, 'Total 1='& Total 1’s Expression & Chr(13) & 'Total 2=' &Total 2’s Expression,
If(Dimensionality()=1, 'Total 1='& Total 1’s Expression & Chr(13) & 'Total 2=' &Total 2’s Expression,
     Expression ) )

sunny_talwar

I might be wrong, but the OP might not be completely satisfied with this response. If he is, then its all good. If he isn't we might be able to help him out

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

OK.

I'm sorry.