Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

I am moving a QV app from a 32 bit OS to 64 bit OS.  I installed 64 bit QV.  I created  64 bit ODBC for SQL and it works fine.  I created 32  bit ODBC for MS Access but receive the following error,

SQL##f - SqlState: IM014, ErrorCode: 0, ErrorMsg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

ODBC CONNECT TO [QV Sales;DBQ=\\FB-DC\D\ACCESS812\QV Sales.mdb]

I tried cecking the box "Force 32 bit" but continue to receive this error.  Thanks for our help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Setup 32 bit ODBC by executing c:\windows\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe.

In QV ODBC script statement click on "Force 32 bit" and redo the ODBC statement.  Click "Connect" button and select the ODBC source. Should be "ODBC CONNECT32 TO" as oposed to "ODBC CONNECT TO".

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Setup 32 bit ODBC by executing c:\windows\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe.

In QV ODBC script statement click on "Force 32 bit" and redo the ODBC statement.  Click "Connect" button and select the ODBC source. Should be "ODBC CONNECT32 TO" as oposed to "ODBC CONNECT TO".