Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

This script get error msg :- FROM $(vRAWPath)$(vFile131)(ooxml,embedded labels, table is [AR_PMC]);

Hi All

Below Quote working fine no error :-

SET vDevelopment = 1; //server = 0 // =1 for PY // =2 for PY sample // =3 for Xa.
IF $(vDevelopment) = 0 THEN
elseif $(vDevelopment) = 1 then
SET vRAWPath = 'C:\Users\Paul Yeo\Dropbox\5 QV_Final\QV_RAW\'; //local folder
SET vINPUTPath = 'C:\Users\Paul Yeo\Dropbox\5 QV_Final\QV_INPUT\'; //local folder
SET vQVDPath = 'C:\Users\QV\Dropbox\QV_QVD\'; //server folder
SET vFile131 = 'AR_PMC.xlsx';
elseif $(vDevelopment) = 2 then
else
SET vRAWPath = 'C:\Users\Eksa\Dropbox\QV_RAW\'; //local folder
END IF

// AR COUNTRY A
Payment:
LOAD
'PMC' as SOURCE,
[Customer/Vendor Code] as [cust_id_ar],
[Customer/Vendor Name] as company_ar,
Today() - Date( Date#([AR Invoice Date], 'DD.MM.YY'), 'DD/YY/YYY') as [total number of day due],
[Outstanding w/o Tax (LC)] as total_ar
FROM [C:\Users\Paul Yeo\OneDrive - ISDN Holdings Limited\RAW DATA SAP\AR_PMC.xlsx]
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is AR_PMC);

I try to modify the above script using PATH access.

// AR COUNTRY A
Payment:
LOAD
'PMC' as SOURCE,
Today() - Date( Date#([AR Invoice Date], 'DD.MM.YY'), 'DD/YY/YYY') as [total number of day due],
FROM $(vRAWPath)$(vFile131)(ooxml,embedded labels, table is [AR_PMC]);

I get below error :-

Cannot open file 'C:\Users\Paul Yeo\Dropbox\5 QV_Final\QV_RAW\AR_PMC.xlsx'
Payment:
LOAD
'PMC' as SOURCE,
FROM C:\Users\Paul Yeo\Dropbox\5 QV_Final\QV_RAW\AR_PMC.xlsx(ooxml,embedded labels, table is [AR_PMC])

Hope some one can advise me where i go wrong ?

Paul 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Thank you very much for your sharing.  I already manage to solve the problem. I think the issue is due to AR_PMC raw data file i not save at correct folder.

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Paul, I believe the issue may be trying to access C partition on a different machine, if you are running this from the server when you receive the error, but you are trying to hit a local C partition on a different machine, that is going to fail, as the server is going to look at its C partition and the folder will not exist there.  You would need to create a network file share on the local folders such that you could use the UNC path in the variables such that the server would be able to then access those locations...  I am pretty sure this is the issue, please clarify if not.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Thank you very much for your sharing.  I already manage to solve the problem. I think the issue is due to AR_PMC raw data file i not save at correct folder.

Paul