Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Time format

Hi All,

Time should be shown as 1-2AM, 2-3AM similarly till 22-23PM 23-24

Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Keerthi KS

25 Replies
avinashelite

share the qvd also so that i reload and check

avinashelite

Hi Keerthi,

Your comparing illogically,  see you have created the interval in LeadCalender table and now your trying to compare the time column in Lead table, this will work only if you link both the tables by TimeLeadCreatedOn column.

In your case its getting link via LeadEng_TakenOn column so it showing the data related to this in the other table.

The logic is perfectly working fine, see the second image. you creating the LeadTime based on the TimeLeadCreated column and its showing properly 

c.png

c1.png

avinashelite

If you have got the answer , mark the correct and helpful answers so that it will be helpful for others

MarcoWedel

Hi,

using Sunny's nested if approach and moving the interval fields to your lead table (because your calendar link does not include time information) another solution could be:

LOAD *,

Dual(Hour(TimeLeadCreatedOn)&'-'&(Hour(TimeLeadCreatedOn)+1)&Time(TimeLeadCreatedOn,'TT'),Hour(TimeLeadCreatedOn)) as Leadinterval,

If(Hour(TimeLeadCreatedOn)<=5,Dual('12AM-6AM',0),

If(Hour(TimeLeadCreatedOn)<=8,Dual('6AM-9AM',6),

If(Hour(TimeLeadCreatedOn)<=20,Dual(Time(TimeLeadCreatedOn,'hTT')&'-'&Time(TimeLeadCreatedOn+'01:00:00','hTT'),Hour(TimeLeadCreatedOn)),

Dual('9PM-12AM',21)    ))) as Leadinterval2;

QlikCommunity_Thread_185905_Pic1.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_185905_Pic2.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_185905_Pic3.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco

Not applicable
Author

Hi Avinash,

I have found the issue. Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards,

Keerthi KS

avinashelite

Hi Keerthi,

Cool , your always welcome.