Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Toggle between dashboards

i have 2 dashboards and each dashboard has many sheets. I created the switch buttons from one dashboard to other. The question is in 2nd dashboard i need to show particular sheet as home sheet always when toggle to other dashboard and come back again.(  Remember qvw document not closed and open- in this case we can set document properties-triggers-onopen(this will work if we close and open the document).

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can play around actions from Buttons or Toggle images by using ActiveSheet and Open Qlikview Document for actions

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

I know this one. Play around the actions and triggers.

I am getting the default sheet if i close the dashboard and come again after configuring the actions.(Sheet1 is default)

The question i just opened  one dashboard and toggle to 2nd dashboard using the button. Remember here i not closed the 2nd dashboard  and navigated to 3rd sheet in this dashboard and again moved to previous 1st dashboard again now i again moved to second dashboard and i need to show here same default sheet1.

Remember until close the document still the document is in active mode i mean opened.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, That is how i mean to say - Here, In second application you need to do it as Active sheet as in trigger from onopen event.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful