Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtr13
Contributor III
Contributor III

Toggling using inline tables

Hi All, 

I am currently working on a dashboard that allows end users to toggle between three different classes as well as # and % for those classes. Overall, the application has three tabs that have toggles that work together (pictured below) so when one changes on one tab, it changes on the other tabs as well. From there, I created inline tables to allow a user to toggle my pivot tables from a percentage to the numerator.

Within the buttons above, I placed actions of select in field twice one for each of the other tabs (pictured below).

toggle2.PNG

My current problem is that currently I used separate inline tables for each toggle since I don't want them working together on each of the tabs but am wondering if there is a way to avoid creating 10 inline tables for each toggle? 

I tried to put alternative states on the tables which works within the tab, but when you try to flip through the classes, the toggles don't work throughout each tab. 

Thanks for the help!

Labels (2)
2 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I get the concept of what you are doing, but I'm missing enough detail to respond.  Is it possible you can post a sample qvw?

-Rob

rtr13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I attached a sample copy of the application that I have been working on with dummy data. The buttons on the top of each tab should work together while each of the pivot tables should stand on their own between tabs. Currently, I used separate inline loads for each of the pivot tables. 

I'm trying to reduce the amount of inline tables that are being used if possible! 

Thanks!