Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II

Total Up

Hi Friends

I have in my QV doc the following Pivot table of course prepared with help of you.

Screenshot_1.png

I want to modify this report show subtotal then the days total and grand total. My requirement is shown below

Screenshot_2.png

If this is possible kindly advise me how to do it. I also attach sample QV doc H/w

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

=If(DUE_DATE <= Max(TOTAL DUE_DATE)-1, 'Total Upto 21-Aug-2017', Date(DUE_DATE,'DD-MMM-YY'))

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

=If(DUE_DATE <= Max(TOTAL DUE_DATE)-1, 'Total Upto 21-Aug-2017', Date(DUE_DATE,'DD-MMM-YY'))

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Try this.

It will allow you to set the date.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks a  lot for your reply. I want a little thing clarified

The above expression works well but since "Total Upto 21-Aug-2017" is hard coded It wont change with selection of due date

I have modified the expression but it does not work

=If(DUE_DATE <= Max(TOTAL DUE_DATE)-1, 'Total Upto'&max(DUE_DATE), Date(DUE_DATE,'DD-MMM-YY'))

Pls correct my expression

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am sorry, I can't help y due to traveling till Tuesday.. May be offer you

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try with total keyword, like:

..'Total Upto'& Date(max(total DUE_DATE)-1)..

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It works

=If(DUE_DATE <= Max(TOTAL DUE_DATE)-1, 'Total Upto'&'-'& date(max(TOTAL DUE_DATE,'DD-MMM-YY')-1), Date(DUE_DATE,'DD-MMM-YY'))

only thing date appear as

Total Upto-8/20/2017

I want it to be

Total Upto-20-Aug-2017

Pls help

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Use format code in date() like:

..'Total Upto'& Date(max(total DUE_DATE)-1, 'DD-MMM-YYYY')..

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks It works

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorry,

Look forward to your help after your travel