Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Training

Hi boys!.

A question:

Exists qlikview official training in Sudamerica?, I'm interested in Developer courses.

Thank u!.

Viky

5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think you should contact QV training center to get details for your region.

http://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/training-contacts

I believe Sudamerica is part of Americas, right?

So try requesting information by emailing ustraining@qlik.com

Regards,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Southamerica is part of America but it isnt only us. Excuse me, i was search training in Mexico, Peru, Chile, Colombia or Argentina.

Thank u!

Viky

Not applicable
Author

Hi Viky.

I know training in Argentina, Mexico and Brazil!. In Argentina and Mexico contact DataIQ, in Brazil Toccato. Also i organizing a exchange labor with a developer chilean for exchange personally ideas, i think it is a good initiative. If you like the idea we can organize something similar. Where are you from?

I hope to help you.

Regards

Ivan.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Viky,

I am refering to the above posted web site with the email contacts for the QV regional training.

The email address for Americas (and I believe in the English language, the Americas refers to the landmasses of North America and South America with their associated islands and regions) is ustraining@qlik.com

I have no idea why they use "ustraining" for the email address.

If you think this is not the right address or if you feel offended by discriminating the southern countries you are living or working in, you could also contact qlikviewtraining@qlik.com for the "International" training contact.

Either way, I believe they will forward you to the right addressee.

I am not a QV employee, just refering to the website http://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/training-contacts

I don't want to say that you should or shouldn't attend an offical training, but since you were asking for official training, this contact addresses was all I could find for am official training in your region, also searching the training database.

Regards,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Viky,

For Peru ,Ecuador and Bolivia write to rarce@eftgroup.com.pe or rarce@qliksoft.com.pe

Juan j. Chinga R.

Bye