Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trend chart with Y axis starting from 0 from top and gradually incrementing downwards

Hi all

I have a trend chart but would like to show the Y axis(label) of the chart starting from 0 from top incrementing downwards. Please see attached.

6 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

hi see this sample

Not applicable
Author

Hi Koushik

Maybe replace your "<expression>" with "-<expression>" (minus) and play a little bit with formatting of the legend?

By the way, nice chart

Lukasz

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sujeet

In the qvw you have attached, Y axis starts from 0 and gradually increases upwards but I am looking for the other way round (Please see image attached to my original post)

Not applicable
Author

Hi Lukasz

I did try with minus on the expression but the labels start with negative. Unable to remove the minus.

Not applicable
Author

That's odd, because number formatting doesn't seem to affect the legend.

I'm setting the format of expression to "###0;###0" and numbers are displayed correctly (without minus) in popups, but on legend minus is still visible.

Bug (I'm using 11.2 SR5)?

qv1.png

qv2.png

Not applicable
Author

I dont think its a bug. I am assuming the above setting is to control the values in the chart and not labels on axis.

I did come across 'reverse stagger labels' in Axis tab bu t not sure what it does. I am trying to find a solution.