Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to find what my data is granular to.

I may just be completely missing something. I'm trying to find out the granularity of a table I have, and so am starting with counting the number of rows and seeing which is most distinct. I have over 16,000 rows populated in my app (with just one table) shown in the table viewer, but never have any count() of my fields over 106. Does this have to do with a left join I used? Wouldn't that not effect the number of rows?

1 Reply
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Once you load the data in Qlikview, go to Settings-> Document Properties -> Tables tab -> Here you will find all the fields and their respective record counts including the distinct. You can search for most distinct field and find the granularity of your data.

For more help you can do a simple search on "How to find the Granularity of Table".

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!